“Last Year In The UK, 8,655 Patients Made Medical Negligence Claims – Don’t Suffer In Silence, Get The Compensation You Deserve”
In the UK, thousands of patients suffer some form of injury as a result of clinical malpractice at the hands of their medical professional. The result of this is people leaving the Doctors, Dentists or Hospital with an injury they didn’t have on the way in, it’s a shocking reality but thankfully UK law allows those affected or their families to seek financial compensation for the trauma caused.
Handling a medical negligence claim yourself can be an emotionally draining experience, as you have to relive the experience and fight your side of the case. Here at JudicialNegligence.com, we have a team of medical negligence claims specialists that can handle your case for you, from start to finish.
We’ll gather all the information we need, including your account of the incident, then our expert lawyers will take care of the legal side and paperwork ensuring that your case stands the best chance of success. Meanwhile, you can focus on getting better and getting on with life.
How to get your medical negligence claim started…
- Call us on Freephone 0800 4661 123 and we’ll discuss the incident over the phone, it doesn’t matter if you fill in the form, we’ll still call you back to discuss your situation.
- If you’re happy to go ahead and we believe your injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, then we’ll take on your case.
- Next, we’ll gather the facts and one of our specialist medical negligence lawyers will fight your case, keeping you updated throughout.
It really is that simple, there’s no jiggery pokery, no fees and no hard sell, you’ve had enough trauma to deal with, all we want to do is make sure you don’t suffer in silence and you get the compensation you are entitled to.
How the Cash Advance works…
Our previous clients tell us how getting up to £1000 advance compensation was a really helpful financial boost and we only have 5 requirements that a claim must meet to be eligible for an advance payout:
- That your claim is worth more than £1000
- That we have paid no referral fee for the referral of your claim
- That your claim is likely to be successful
- That the other person/company was properly insured
- That the person/company that caused the accident has admitted liability
- There is no 6! Meet these five requirements and we’ll give you a cash advance.
Call us today on 0800 4661 123 or Request a Free Call Back to find out if your medical negligence compensation claim is eligible for up to £1000 cash advance.
You’re More Than Just A Case Number
Your payout is our responsibility and we take it very seriously, that’s why you’re not just a case number in a spreadsheet to us. But it’s easy to say that, so, why should you use us instead of any of the other medical negligence specialists?
- From the moment you ring our team you’ll speak to the one person who will handle your case from start to finish, your dedicated point of contact. This person will be available Monday to Friday for case updates, information and to answer questions.
- There won’t be any ‘lost notes’ or explaining your case all over again to a different person, because unless they are on a training day; they’ll be on the end of a phone for you.
- We have a nationwide network of specialist clinical negligence compensation solicitors, meaning your claim is handled by someone who knows how to deal with large medical practices, avoids the classic delays and gets your payout as efficiently as possible.
- When your case is successful, you will receive ALL of the payout. There are no fees to pay us and no commission charges, we take nothing at all from your payout or as a charge – it’s all yours. This is because we make sure that, as well as compensating you, the third party also pay our fees.
Every member of the JudicialNegligence.com team know how important it is to be able to get answers quickly, especially in a medical negligence case, and we’re realistic – you have a choice when it comes to making a claim.
What Our Clients Say…
Until you let us handle your case, you’ll never truly know what the service is like, so as much as we go on about it, we understand that the words of people who have used us are by far the most valuable in helping you make a decision. We’ve asked our previous customers to comment on our no win no fee medical negligence claim service. As soon as they get back to us, we’ll pop the feedback right here for you to check out.
Of all the people we’ve helped over the years, some have been kind enough to let us do a case study on their claim from phone call to payout, when we’ve put these together, you can read them here.
Just the Facts… Essential Medical Negligence Claims Service Details:
Our Solicitors Cover the Whole Country
Why? Because your case can be taken care of by a local expert solicitor, who you can go and see if needs be.
Why? Because it’s your money, you’re the victim so you should receive as much compensation as your injury deserves.
No Win No Fee
Why? Because we believe it should be free for you to fight your case, unlike some solicitors.**
No Hidden Costs
Why? Because using the law to seek justice shouldn’t cost you anything and no claims company ever needs to take money from you through costs.
Up to £1000 Cash Advance
Why? Because the most expensive time is usually immediately after the malpractice has occurred, so you’ll get up to £1000 to help cover costs.
And finally, a Big One – A Dedicated Team Member For Your Case
Why? Because you should be able to call us for free and get the information you need quickly and easily, only someone who knows your case inside and out can do this.
We’ve made it as easy as possible to start your claim:
- Simply fill in the form or call us free on 0800 4661 123
- We’ll quickly assess your situation and if you’re happy, we’ll start the proceedings
- We’ll gather the necessary information and the specialist lawyer for your case will get to work
Call 0800 4661 123 when you’re ready and we’ll answer any questions you may have and help you get your claim for medical negligence compensation started.
Medical Negligence FAQ
If you’re not quite ready to start a clinical negligence compensation claim yet and would like some questions answered, here are some of the most common queries we come across from our customers…
Is It My Right To Make A Medical Negligence Compensation Claim?
UK law allows victims to make a negligence claim for expenses, injury and any loss of income as a result of suffering through medical malpractice. If you incur an injury through medical treatment of any kind, you can quickly find yourself with mounting costs so it’s only fair these costs are met by the third party.
Are Medical Negligence Claims Common?
Last year, 8,655 made an official clinical negligence complaint against the NHS. It’s not just hospital patients that suffer: dentist negligence claims and Dr related cases are sometimes as common as NHS negligence claims.
I’m Not Sure If I Can Make A Clinical Negligence Claim?
If you have a genuine injury after being treated by the NHS, a Dr, Dentist or other medical professional, you can make a medical negligence claim. It doesn’t matter if you’re feeling better or if the incident was a while ago, if you’ve suffered injuries through the medical malpractice of a professional, you can make a clinical negligence claim.
What Choices Do I Have When Claiming?
You have a legal right in this country to freely select a negligence solicitor to represent you in a medical malpractice case.
Will I Get An Expert Professional Negligence Solicitor?
Yes. Only the finest, experienced professional negligence solicitors make it into our nationwide network.
Will I Receive A Full Compensation Payout?
Yes. You will receive a maximum medical compensation payout, minus our fees under the new legislation.
Do I Have To Pay A Fee?
No. We operate on a No Fee At All policy, you will NEVER pay any fee at all if your claim is genuine.
How Much Medical Negligence Compensation Will I Receive?
Not even we know how much you will receive until your case is assessed, add to this the fact that every case is different and you can see how difficult it is to tell you how much money you will receive.
How Soon Will I Get A Payout?
The length of your case depends greatly on the severity of the medical negligence that occurred. Dental negligence claims can be completed in 8 – 12 weeks whereas head injury claims can take years due to complexities.
“The most important thing is that whoever represents you is working in your best interests”
We’re so confident that we can offer you the best medical negligence compensation package and win your case, that we guarantee the following:
If you choose to claim through JudicialNegligence.com you’ll get a complete Medical Negligence Compensation Package, including one point of contact, expert lawyers, no fees at all and focused around a maximised payout. Plus, we’ve made it easy and hassle free to get your questions answered with no obligation whatsoever and start a claim.
- The company offers you a compensation package, not just a payout
- They clearly say there’s no fees at all
- You get ALL of the compensation
- You get a Cash Advance to help with costs
- You save time and prevent hassle by getting a dedicated point of contact
If they can’t guarantee all of this, walk away because you’re not getting the best service possible.
Making a clinical negligence claim through JudicalNegligence.com is easy and if you’re one of the thousands of victims of medical malpractice, don’t suffer in silence. Speak to one of our friendly claims advisors today about your situation and make sure you get every penny of the compensation that you’re entitled to. To find out more information or to start your claim today, call one of our team for free on 0800 4661 123, and whoever you choose to claim through – we hope you get all the compensation you deserve.